Immigration to or Emigration from Canada

The HW Hat recently made a trip to London, England. It came home. However, are you considering moving to or from Canada? There may be significant tax consequences around such a move, and there is specific information that must be filed with CRA. Contact our office at 613-235-2000 to speak with a partner, or member of our tax group to get more information before you make your move!