Do You Have Foreign Income? Do You Need To File Form T1135?

As part of the 2013 federal budget, the Government of Canada has increased reporting requirements to the Canada Revenue Agency for foreign owned investment property.  The changes to Form T1135 - Foreign Income Verification Statement, will affect many Canadian taxpayers, including individuals. For more information on the detailed reporting requirements and the information required to complete the reporting, please visit our Resources page.