Our goal is to provide updates on topical issues. Information contained in the newsletters is not meant to be a comprehensive summary of the issues raised. Rather, we wish to bring what we believe to be important issues to the attention of our valued clients. We would be pleased to discuss any questions that you, the reader, might have in greater detail.
- July 2017 - Tax Changes Affecting Private Corporations
- July 2017 - Hiring and Employment Incentives
- June 2017 - Business Valuations: Part 2
- June 2017 - Vehicle Considerations
- May 2017 - Business Valuations: Part 1
- April 2017 - Personal Tax Season Potpourri
- March 2017 - Should You Be Charging HST?
- February 2017 - Someone Has Passed Away
- January 2017 - 2017 Top Tax Changes
- December 2016 - If I Don't Pay For It, Should I Have To Be Taxed On It?
- December 2016 - Is It Time To Incorporate?
- November 2016 - Is Your Consultant Actually an Employee?
- October 2016 - Housing Rule Changes Effects on Principal Residence
- October 2016 - Life and Disability Insurance
- September 2016 - Family Trust
- August 2016 - Goodwill Fracking Revisited
- June 2016 - ORPP or CPP
- June 2016 - Not-for-Profit and Charity Filing Obligations
- April 2016 - Income Tax Issues with Emigrating from Canada
- March 2016 - Federal Budget Predictions and Planning
- February 2016 - Tax Benefits for Disabled Individuals
- January 2016 - Fracking Your Goodwill